Monday, March 19, 2007

Wild Party

On Saturday I went to a birthday party.  No, not one of those cake-and-balloon parties --

...A wild-irresponsible-college-kids party.  I normally try to stay away from these, but I actually had fun.  For the most part, I tried to make conversation with the few people who weren't completely blitzed, which required yelling over the music and saying "What?" a lot.  Finally I gave up on that and just got blitzed.  Four green beers later and the fun began...

I was not, however, so wasted that I was gonna let some kid put his hands all over me.  This 22-year-old kid was wasted beyond belief and walked by and grabbed my ass!

So I got to do something I have always wanted to do...

I smacked him clear across the face.  And hard!  It felt so good!  I was not that drunk, and I am too old to put up with that shit.

I found the person he came with and told him he needs to be beat up if he does that again.  (I was joking!)

So, a group of us went to get some 2 am breakfast, and when we came back, the host was showing us the trail of blood that was left from that kid getting stomped.  There was literally a trail of blood from the kitchen to the front door.  I guess the kid tried to flush his tshirt down the toilet?? ( I told you he was fucked up!)

Rumor has it he came back the next morning to show off his stitches. 

This is why I don't go to wild-irresponsible-college-kids parties.  (makes for a good story though, no?)

No comments: