- 3 cheap polyester skirts
- a yellow pattern dress that was an unflattering material and hit at just the wrong part of my leg
- a black sheath dress that didn't fit quite right and never will
- 2 cheaply made long sleeve shrugs
- a silk pink camisole that looks like lingerie no matter what I pair it with
- a skort that should only be worn by a 14 year old
- a gray A-line skirt that is a miniskirt on me (got it from goodwill, giving it back to goodwill)
It's hard to part with clothing because I always feel like the more options I have the easier it is to get dressed. But it's harder. I seem to fall back on the same staples anyway. I didn't realize I have about 10 pairs of jeans because I wear the same 3 constantly (and two are a duplicate - if you find something you love buy two).
I am trying not to buy any more summer clothes or shoes. I know I will need stuff for fall/winter so I can wait until then to spend any more money ...