Monday, August 11, 2008

Passive Aggressive

Directions:
Write ten somethings you want to say but never will.
Don't write who they're to.
Leave it alone.
  1. I'm kind of tired of this arrangement. And your know-it-all attitude.
  2. Why are you such an asshole? You are the rudest person I know.
  3. I avoid you because I can't understand what you're saying when you speak.
  4. Get over him already. It's getting really stalkerish.
  5. I think it was really inappropriate what you said to me at the printer and I told HR about it. One more comment and I will tell her your name.
  6. You are not European or even from the West Coast so what's with the annoying accent?
  7. I don't really like you. It's not your fault, it's just the way I am.
  8. He's not faithful.
  9. She's not faithful.
  10. Stole from you when I was mad. Something insignificant that you'd never miss, but it made me feel better.

2 comments:

V said...

oooo...good ones! I'd say some of those things too!

Ashley S said...

Awesome!