Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Water Cooler Moments...

Water Cooler Moments...


with Dave and Anne 


watercoolermoments


Because, isn't the internet just a big water cooler, anyway?


 


*************************


Moment 1


Dave: "My you sure are tan!"


Anne: "I've been tanning in the beds a bit."


Dave: "Oh yeah, how much does that cost?"


Anne: "$7.00."


Dave: "Seven dollars!!  I could buy a tanning bed for that much!!"


*****************************


Moment 2


Dave: "Hey Anne, what's the difference between a trampoline and a pile of dead babies?"


Anne: "That you're a Nazi?"


*****************************


Moment 3 


Dave: "What were we just talking about?"


Anne: "Jeez, I can't remember...Don't you wish you could have a camera recording everything so you could just rewind?"


Dave: "Yeah! I'd call it KonstaKam, with two K's!"


Anne: "Um, that sounds like a laxative."


*****************************


Moment 4


Dave: "I'm hungry, do you have any snacks?'


Anne: "There's something in my desk with your name on it!"


Dave: (finds 'David' sunflower kernels) (laughter ensues)


*******************************


Moment 5


Anne: "Hey Dave, listen to this song, you'll love it!" (hands him headphones)


(Anne starts dancing that little finger dance boogy)


Dave: "It's not on."


Anne:  "Oh, oops."


 stay tuned for more ...


Water Cooler Moments

No comments: